Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Between WTH and WTH

Nothing. I really have nothing to say. I am in between WTH and WTH. Makes sense right?

I have been temping this month and now I'm pissed that I haven't been doing it for the past year to have more insight for the Doctor on Monday. My chart is almost identical to a pregnant chart on fertility friend but my mind/heart/spirit thinks nothing of it because I have spotted brown blood from 4dpo-11dpo. Today is 13dpo and there really isn't anything happening anymore in regards to the spotting (insert WTH). My temperature has stayed above the coverline but I suspect it will be dropping any day now.

I know that I don't sound very positive right now but I'm not really down either. I am so ready for Monday and I'm ready to bring out the big guns weather that includes big old PIO needle or a million drugs that make me look like two ton tessie. The circling with that damn stork and not going anywhere is the problem right now.

1 comment:

  1. Charts do help with information, but there are plenty of other test that will give just as much, if not more information to your doctor. Don't be to hard on yourself. I just started temping a few months back and have been seeing an RE for years now :) I was a late bloomer.

    I feel so confident that you will get some ideas on where to go from here.

    ReplyDelete