Monday, September 9, 2013

Bad day

So I'm having a bad day. I know that the % of us getting pregnant on our own is super low but I still hold onto that little thing called hope each month that maybe, just maybe one of the 5 million might have made the long trip to my egg. So when my temperature dropped this morning it made me sad, disappointed and I have been having a "why me?" kind of day. And then I thought.... Hey, it's 8DPO so maybe it was an implantation dip! (insert crazy person laugh). It could be, but monkeys may fly out of my butt too. Anyone want to look at my chart? Let's all imagine that it is an implantation dip today and that we aren't going to spend 25k for IVF.


My Ovulation Chart

6 comments:

  1. I had a very similar dip on my chart this past cycle. And it went back up for 2 days. Then dipped big time, and AF came... But I will be crossing my fingers for you that yours IS an implantation dip!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm pretty positive from other signs that AF is right around the corner. But a girl can only dream!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember how hard it was every month when I had hope of natural conception. I've given that up a while ago...just knew I wasn't going to be one of those people. But truly hope you are one of those people. Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hugs and prayers for you. Love you bunches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so sorry to hear about your bad day!

    ReplyDelete