Thursday, October 17, 2013

Sunshine part deux

Danielle from Donating Hope nominated me for a sunshine award.. To be thought of is extremely sweet and made me smile. And I will take as many smiles as I can get! Below are the answers she asked. Thanks again Danielle!


  1. Sweet or savory? Yes - I know it's not a yes or no question but I always need a little of both depending on my mood. I really love food.
  2. What is your favorite season and why? Fall for sure - I love cooler weather and dressing in layers. I don't do hot very well
  3. Favorite Bible verse or inspirational quote? Philippians 4:6-7 ; 6 Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. 7 If you do this, you will experience God's peace, which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.
  4. Favorite outdoor activity? walking and watching my husband play softball. Walking gives me peace and watching him play makes me smile because it makes him so happy
  5. Favorite indoor activity? This is horrible, but probably sitting on the couch and watching TV. However I also enjoy a good book.
  6. Any book recommendations? The Hunger Games Trilogy was awesome!
  7. Do you dye your hair? If so, why and do you remember your natural hair color? As an ex hair stylist before going into finance I must correct you. :)  You "dye" and egg and you "color" your hair. haha. I highlight my hair, but my natural color is a light brown. (I think)
  8. Any tattoos? If so, what is the significance behind them? No tattoos for me. I don't love needles. I would do a small one someday if it had great significance.
  9. What has been the most significant moment/realization of your journey to parenthood this year? Finding out that the last year of trying the old fashion way has been for nothing. It turned into a job and caused fights and tears. I realized after our diagnosis that we can make it through anything as a couple and we are stronger from it.
  10. What are you hoping to find under the tree this Christmas? I don't desire to have anything under the tree but I do desire to have a sonogram picture hanging on the tree and a healthy baby growing inside of mommy! (positive thoughts for IVF#1 in November!)

3 comments: