Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Ultrasound #2

I probably woke up at least 20 times throughout the night. Some was due to the horrible cold that I have, peeing and nerves. We left the house a little after 7 this morning and headed to the appointment. It looks like I have lost another 5lbs of fluid from the ohss so that is moving in the right direction. My ovaries feel like they are going to explode when I have a bm and the doctor said this may or may not get better.

Okay so on to the good stuff. Today I graduated! I will miss everyone at the clinic but I am ready. Our appointment with the OBGYN is January 2nd.



Both babies were measuring 8 weeks. One baby has a heartbeat of 166 and the other baby has a heartbeat of 176. The sound of their beating hearts was the most beautiful thing that my ears have ever heard. My husband and I just sat there in amazement. I had him take a video with his phone and I have watched them numerous times already since we left the appointment. So as of today I am still pregnant with twins and feeling so incredibly blessed. Such a miracle.


Here are our babies... If you don't want to see the picture I understand. Please take care of you.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-







14 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm glad things are getting better on the OHSS front. Hope things continue to get better. Those babies are looking good. So happy things went well n now u can get some peace of mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes my heart smile so big :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yayyyyy! Such wonderful, wonderful news! I'm so happy for you! Happy Graduation Day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wishing paper is awesome..... I love!!! That is the best news!! Grow little ones grow!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best news ever!! So happy for you guys and you give me so much hope for this cycle for us! Congrats, enjoy every minute of it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grow babies grow! Such great news. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweetest sound ever! I'm so glad you were able to take a video. Make a million copies and never lose it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww this is just beautiful!! Congrats again :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this update!!!! AWESOME stuff!! Thank you Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so happy for you! This is so amazing!

    ReplyDelete