Monday, March 10, 2014

20 weeks

I am halfway there! Well technically I am over halfway since it is a twin pregnancy but either way I am so happy to be here. I am up 20lbs which per the twin guidelines I am right on schedule and I am hoping to be up 60-70lbs by the end of my pregnancy. I want some big healthy babies! My boobs decided to get pregnant with the rest of me this past week as well, haha. My bump page/tab has been updated so you can see my progress!


Two small cantaloupes


How far along? 20 weeks

Total weight gain: Well, if we are counting from when I got pregnant and not before the stims then I have gained 20lbs. Wowzer. :)

Maternity clothes: Yes, except for a few shirts that are almost too short and for a few dresses that stretch.

Stretch marks? No, not yet. I keep putting on the Palmers and Bio-Oil to keep them at bay.

Sleep: I wake up at least four times a night to either pee or readjust because of back, knee or hip pain. But I usually can fall back to sleep pretty easy.

Best moment of the week: Our level 2 ultrasound. The babies are healthy and I loved watching them on the screen for so long. At one point they were kicking and punching each other. I guess they are already fighting to see who will be the Alpha baby. AND I felt baby B kick from the outside for the first time. Baby A's placenta is in the front so I don't feel him as much.

Miss anything? Nothing... except maybe really hot baths.

Belly button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? My wedding band is on my right hand now and my engagement ring is on the left.

Looking forward to: I am looking forward getting the nursery painted and buying the cribs. Oh, and I am starting their quilts this week.




15 comments:

  1. I can't rember if you have talked about having a maternity pillow or not, but I totally suggest it. It helped a ton with the hip/pelvis pain and supporting the belly! It sounds like things are going great- you have so much to look forward to! I feel like pinching myself at least once a day because this life with two little boys is so surreal :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are just adorable! So happy all is going so very well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say that you look pretty darn amazing at 20 weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at your adorable bump! You are so darn cute! So glad that everything is going smoothly for you and the babies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look precious with those babies :) Of course I love your dress also!! Glad to hear everything is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow you're 20 weeks already? Time definitely flies. Time for some new bras??? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought a couple for some growing room but I have to wear my old ones with certain tops.. Good times. :)

      Delete
  7. So glad everything is going well!! Looking forward to hearing more and joining you with the twin boys adventure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aubrey who left a comment above is also pregnant with twin boys!

      Delete
  8. I love reading all the bump dates, even if I am a little (or a lot) behind! Lol at your boobs deciding to get pregnant too.

    ReplyDelete