Thursday, July 11, 2013

Infertility and a teenager

As I have mentioned in an earlier post I have an almost 14 year old step daughter who I love like my own. She has been in my life for seven plus years and I am very thankful that I don't have to deal with "baby mama drama" because her bio is not involved. However lately it has been tough. I feel bad for her because I know she is just trying to figure things out, and I feel bad for her dad because of the stress it is causing him. Teenage girls are not for the faint of heart that's for sure. The talk back, the eye rolling, the why does everyone else on God's green earth get to do things but I don't comments. Dealing with a teenager and infertility is super fun. 

The hard part is that this stress is causing problems with our marriage and if things don't get better I'm scared of the outcome. My stepdaughter is my husband's top priority and he has to focus on making things better with her. So other areas have to be on the back burner right now. It has been a bad week. I am still trying to figure out what RE to go with and hopefully everything with her will just work itself out with time. Please keep us in your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment