Wednesday, August 14, 2013

RE

I really don't have a lot to say today so I won't bore you with a lot of babbling. However I just wanted to say that our new clinic has impressed me again. Along with having a phenomenal Nurse Practitioner they are also on top of it! I got a call today following up with our appointment to see if we had any additional questions to address along with the name of another urologist that specializes in fertility for a second option on Mr. Lost's man parts and swimmers. My heart about jumped out of my chest when their number popped up on the caller id thinking the results had come back in Jimmy John speed (freaky fast).

Still hoping to get my AMH results back on Friday. I am seriously freaking out with the wait.

Serenity now...serenity now...serenity now..

4 comments: