- Bravelle 150 IU/Day for 10 days (control the timing of egg ripening and increase the chance of producing a substantial number of eggs)
- Menopur 75 IU/Day for 10 days (stimulate multiple follicular development LH & FSH)
- Lupron 2 week kit (supress my ovaries)
- Ovidrel 1 prefilled syringe (to ripen and mature my eggs HcG)
- Crinone 8% gel #15 (progesterone gel)
- Bravelle = $2,245
- Menopur = $1,225
- Lupron = $900
- Ovidrel = $115
- Crinone = $282
I am staying positive, but whew this is a lot to take in at the moment. My state needs to join the ranks with the other states that have at least some IF coverage. How about a tax credit? Anything?
Has anyone had a protocol close to this one? Opinions? Thoughts?