So, I'm not really sure if I ovulated or not. If I take away the watery discharge on my chart I lose my crosshairs, and I am on CD38 currently. The only thing that would verify this would be a progesterone test but I am not willing to pay the $90 to find out. And two pregnancy tests have come back negative. So I wait.... I am waiting for CD1 so that I can go get my day 2, 3 and four blood work done and get the process going for our IVF.
My husband thinks that we should wait until my next cycle because this month is pretty crazy for me and our RE is 20 minutes from where I work. Basically I will be doing this over my lunch and cutting it super close. He is gone for two weeks in Florida playing softball so I am playing single parent to my 14 year old step daughter, my mom is getting her cancerous tumor removed on 9/17 and my dad will be staying with me for 5-10 days while she is in the hospital. Plus numerous other things going on in September. I understand where he is coming from but my cycles are SO long so it's not like it will be next month it could end up being November before I have CD1 again. If that was the case it would be January of February before we can do the transfer. I have waited so long for this and I don't want to wait another second. So I will do what I have to do in order to make it happen.
The only thing that could set us back would be financing. I am waiting to hear what rate we qualify for with ARC and then we will know more. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers.. Thanks friends!