Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th!

Happy 4th of July everyone. We don't have a lot planned except to have fun which I am ready for! Oh, and of course Aunt Flo showed up uninvited to the party today (bitch). Since life gave me some lemons  I am going to buy some Mike's hard lemonade. I have to work tomorrow and I keep drinks to the minimum so that my body stays ready for my future tenant so don't worry I won't be getting crazy.

Hopefully we get "swimming" news tomorrow.

Have a blessed and safe day!

1 comment:

  1. That sounds amazing! It would be great if I can see some photos too. Anyways, I also am going to host a lovely party for my son’s 5th birthday. It will be a chic bash at the local event venue NYC. It will not be an ordinary party because I am using the star wars theme for that. Can’t wait!

    ReplyDelete